June 9, 2022
Cultivated, Cellular & Biotech
June’s Vevolution Cell Agriculture Showcase Panel will feature leading cellular agriculture industry experts to demystify the feasibility of the future of cellular agriculture and biotechnology, specifically for the investment community.
Event attendees will hear from six of the world’s most innovative cell-ag companies. Registration is compulsory for all participants.
Cellular Agriculture Expert Group
- Lejjy Gafour, President of CULT Food Science – Cult Food Science is North America’s first publicly traded platform focused on cell-based foods.
- Natalie R. Rubio, Ph.D., Cell Agriculture Scientist, ARK Biotech – Ark is accelerating the cultured meat revolution by creating affordable, efficient, industrial-scale bioreactors and operating systems.
- Dawne Skinner, New Harvest Research Fellow – New Harvest is the premier nonprofit research institute dedicated to reinventing the way we make animal products, using cells instead of animals. Dawne is a research fellow at New Harvest and is developing a circular economy computer model for cellular agriculture supply chains.
Fundraising pitches for startups
- Paul Bartels, CEO and Founder, Mogale Meat Company – Meat, the future of wildlife! To produce healthy and nutritious cell-based game meat for Africa and export, while preserving wildlife and biodiversity.
- Nikita Michelsen, CEO and Founder, Pearlita Foods – The world’s leading oyster and shellfish farming company. Tasty, full of nutrition and zero contaminants!
- Owen Ensor, CEO and Founder, Good Dog Food – Good Dog Food is a joint venture between Agronomics and Roslin Technologies creating cultured dog food.
- Mihir Pershad, CEO and Co-Founder, Umami Meats – Umami Meats is a pioneer in farmed, uncaught seafood, making delicious and nutritious farmed fish for endangered and non-farmable species.
- Rob Schutte, Chief Scientist, Jellatech – Jellatech is a biotech startup producing high-quality, pure, animal-free, cell-based collagen and gelatin.
- Katie Kam, PhD, PE CEO and Co-Founder, BioBQ – BioBQ is creating a new generation of barbecue by producing cell-based, whole-cut barbecue meats, starting with beef brisket.