DUBLIN, September 17, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Global Animal Health Partnership Terms and Agreements 2010-2021” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The report provides detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter into animal health partnership agreements. These agreements tend to be multi-component, starting with collaborative R&D, and moving on to the commercialization of the results.
This report provides details on the latest animal health agreements announced in the life sciences since 2010.
The report presents the reader with a comprehensive review of animal health deal trends, key players, best deal values, and deal financial data, helping to understand how, why, and under what conditions, companies enter into deals. partnership in the field of animal health.
The report presents the values of the terms of financial agreements for animal health agreements, listing by aggregate value, upfront payments, milestone payments and royalties, allowing readers to analyze and compare the financial value of the agreements.
One of the main highlights of the report is that over 650 online agreement files of actual animal health agreements, as disclosed by the parties to the agreement, are included towards the end of the report in a format directory – by AZ company, stage of development, type agreement, therapeutic orientation and type of technology – it’s easy to reference. Each transaction record in the report is linked via a web link to an online version of the transaction.
Additionally, when available, records include contractual documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by the companies and their partners. While many companies research payment term details, the devil is in the detail of triggering payments – contract documents provide that insight where press releases and databases do not.
A full set of appendices is provided, organized by animal health partner company AZ, stage of development, type of agreement, and direction of therapy. Each transaction title is linked via a web link to an online version of the transaction record and, where applicable, the contract document, providing easy access to each transaction on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate trends and partnership and negotiation activities in animal health since 2010.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a potential negotiator needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of animal health technologies and products.
The 2010-2021 Global Animal Health Partnership Terms and Agreements provide the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of trends in animal health agreements since 2010
- Access to title, advance, milestone and royalty data
- Detailed access to real animal health contracts concluded by the main biopharmaceutical companies
- Identify the most active dealmakers in animal health since 2010
- Understand the key terms of agreements that companies have agreed to in previous agreements
- Undertake due diligence to assess the adequacy of your proposed terms of agreement for partner companies
In the Global Animal Health Partnership Terms and Agreements from 2010 to 2021, the available offers are listed by:
- Company from A to Z
- Title value
- Stage of development at signing
- Component type of the agreement
- Specific therapeutic target
- Type of technology
The analysis of actual contractual agreements makes it possible to assess the following elements:
- What are the specific rights granted or opted out?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the transaction?
- How are sales and payments verified?
- How long is the agreement?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs managed and held?
- Who is responsible for marketing?
- Who is responsible for development, sourcing and manufacturing?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How to resolve disputes?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens in the event of a change of owner?
- What sub-licensing and subcontracting arrangements have been agreed?
- What standard clauses does the company insist on?
- Which standard clauses seem to differ from one partner to another or from one type of agreement to another?
- What jurisdiction does the company insist on for the law of agreements?
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cz225q
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-animal-health-partnering-deals-reportdirectory-2021-trends-players-and-financials-2010-2021-301379552.html
SOURCE Research and Markets